By the Nation of Islam Historical Research Department
Volume Two of The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews reveals that as merchants and businessmen, Jews gained much in a repressive Jim Crow society. In fact, this new book answers the provocative question, If Blacks did not receive the 40 acres and a mule, then who did?
Jews openly spoke of the benefits of scapegoating Blacks in the South, and Jewish politicians helped create and enforce the Jim Crow laws that kept Blacks from developing an economic foundation. Jews even altered the practice of their religion to accommodate the racist Southern traditions.
Jewish merchants in the post-Civil War South were leaders in the financial exploitation of the newly freed slaves, targeting the Black cotton sharecroppers and growing extremely wealthy in the process. Many notable Jewish families and institutions, including the Lehman Brothers, Neiman Marcus, and even the infamous Rothschild family of international bankers, can trace their wealth to the cotton fields of the American South.
Under Jewish leadership, AFL unions became the instrument of white working-class racism and began systematically forcing Black workers out of a variety of occupations they once dominated. Many Jewish labor officials fought for government policies that sought the total removal of Asians from American soil.
Shockingly, Jews were found collaborating with and even financing such racial terrorists as the Ku Klux Klan. Jews became Klan members and some even supplied the Klan with guns, sheets, and hoods. When lynchings and massacres occurred in America, Jewish leaders often praised those outrages, and some in the Jewish press cheered them on.
Volume 2 contains thousands of quotations and footnotes; cites Jewish scholars, rabbis, and Jewish newspapers and journals; and includes maps, diagrams, charts, and photographs. Softcover • 512 Pages • Extensively Footnoted • Bibliography • Full Index
- * Ramadan Special
- Black History: The Legacy of Our Struggle
- Books and Literature
- Books by Minister Louis Farrakhan
- Books by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad
- CD Packages
- Education & The New Paradigm
- Have No Fear For The Future: The Future is Ours! - SD2017
- Hip Hop: The Voice of the New World
- Honorable Elijah Muhammad Audio/Video
- How To Eat To Live
- International Messages
- Malcolm X
- Minister Farrakhan Audio/Video
- MP3 Groups
- MP3 Titles
- SD2016 - Divine Instructions
- Self-Improvement: The Basis for Community Development
- Stop the Killing: How to Produce Black on Black Love
- Streaming Videos
- Student Ministers
- The Black Woman: The Second Self of God
- The Caribbean
- The Math Doctor
- The Movement for Justice Or Else
- The Power of The Black Church
- The Responsibility of The Black Pastor
- The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews
- The Time & What Must Be Done
- Tribute To The Honorable Elijah Muhammad